We at DiLyrics.com, value the intellectual properties of yours and will promptly remove the copyrighted material posted on our website in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if copyright holder or anyone associated with the copyrighted material properly notified us with the required information which proves that the images/content or any other information published on DiLyrics.com infringe a third party’s copyrights.
Information for the Copyright holder to file a DMCA notice to remove Copyrighted images/content from DiLyrics.com website.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, Click Here Contact us to visit our contact form and provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the DiLyrics.com website the material that you claim is infringing may be found (e.g., the URL of the page or image).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Upon receiving the requested information, our team will investigate the copyrighted material and will notify you with appropriate action taken by them.